North London Partners Quality Improvement Network
The North London Partners Quality Improvement (QI) is an active community which comes together to collaborate on improvement work and share best practice across health and care.
Dr Katie Coleman, Clinical Lead for Primary Care and Health Closer to Home, talks about QI
QI quarterly events
We hold quarterly events during which we review QI case studies and discuss how best to apply QI methodology.
Past events have looked at:
- How can we use QI methodology to prevent ill-health, improve health and wellbeing, and support healthier lifestyles? (October 2019
- Co-designing how it works and why it’s important (July 2019)
- Children and Young People (April 2019)
- Unplanned Care (January 2019)
- Mental Health (September 2018)
- Respiratory (May 2018)
- Frailty (February 2018)
- Diabetes (September 2017)
If you want more information about QI, more information on a past event, want to suggest topics for future QI events or to sign up for the quarterly QI newsletter, email Adam Backhouse, firstname.lastname@example.org