North London Partners Quality Improvement Network
The North London Partners Quality Improvement (QI) is an active community which comes together to collaborate on improvement work and share best practice across health and care.
We have regretfully cancelled the April QI event so we can focus on responding to coronavirus and to try and mitigate the transfer of the virus. However, if you have a successful improvement project and lessons learnt from across the health and care system that you want to share please email Adam.Backhouse@nhs.net
North Central London's quality improvement network
Dr Katie Coleman, Clinical Lead for Primary Care and Health Closer to Home, talks about QI
48 hour reviews QI project
Natasha Brennan and Zalika Begum from Whittington Health talk about their QI project on 48 hour Reviews Post Wheeze Exacerbation
Group consultations for under 5s with wheeze
Ana Marote, Whittington Health, talks about group consultations
Mini MADE Project
Paul Attwal, Head of Performance and Operations at Whittington Health, talks about the Mini MADE Project which aimed to improve flow and discharge facilitation at the Whittington.
QI quarterly events
We hold quarterly events during which we review QI case studies and discuss how best to apply QI methodology.
Past events have looked at:
- Using QI to improve staff engagement, involvement and wellbeing in the workplace. (January 2020)
- How can we use QI methodology to prevent ill-health, improve health and wellbeing, and support healthier lifestyles? (October 2019
- Co-designing how it works and why it’s important (July 2019)
- Children and Young People (April 2019)
- Unplanned Care (January 2019)
- Mental Health (September 2018)
- Respiratory (May 2018)
- Frailty (February 2018)
- Diabetes (September 2017)
If you want more information about QI, more information on a past event, want to suggest topics for future QI events or to sign up for the quarterly QI newsletter, email Adam Backhouse, email@example.com