National support resources for staff
National staff wellbeing resources
- The Good Thinking website is an NHS approved mental health and wellbeing resource aimed at those of us working and/or living in London. It includes helpful advice specific to how we can look after ourselves in a time of social distancing and self-isolation.
- SilverCloud offers online resources for general wellbeing
- 'Looking after your feelings and body’ – the easy read guide by Public Health England is an additional good resource.
Some helpful twitter resources
- @AddWellbeing – Workplace #mentalhealth and #wellbeing service by Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- @cnwlpeople - Keep up-to-date with the latest offers, benefits and health and well being initiatives from Central North West London Foundation Trust
- @taviandport– lots of useful resources
- @actionhappiness - Movement of people building a happier society by making positive changes in their homes, schools, workplaces and local communities
- @Headspace - Offering free access for NHS staff until December
- @haematologypod1 - Bolus - Education delivered stat, podcast series created by three UCLH Haematology nurses