NHS National Guidance
Information for families and carers following deaths in hospitals
The Mayor of London and London Resilience have produced a leaflet to provide support and guidance to families and next of kin of people who died in hospital during the Covid-19 pandemic
NHS England and NHS Improvement: SEQOHS accredited organisations appointed to DPS framework
NHS England and NHS Improvement have appointed 23 SEQOHS (Safe, Effective, Quality Occupational Health Service) accredited organisations to a DPS (Dynamic Purchasing System) framework.
Framework services include:
- Health clearance for returning NHS workers and volunteers
- Remote (on-line/telephone) OH Physician / OH adviser management referrals
- Covid-19 helpline
- Wellbeing services including counselling and coaching and MSK/Physio
- On-site support from OH nurses, OH Advisers and OH Physicians
To access the framework and sign up for alerts go to: http://www.nhshealthatwork.co.uk/bulletin-alerts.asp
Thrive LDN Toolkits updates
Thrive LDN is coordinating the public mental health response to Covid-19 to support the mental health and resilience of Londoners during and after the pandemic on behalf of Public Health England.
It has updated its toolkit with additional messaging on/support for:
- Young carers
- Children and Young People (CYP) of essential workers and volunteers
- CYP who receive counselling and other support
- Older people (general advice)
- New Good Thinking podcasts (see Appendix 1 for full details)
Go to: www.thriveldn.co.uk/toolkits/.