Health and Care Closer to Home
Building health and care services near to where you live
North London Partners Heath and Care Closer to Home programme is working with the five CCGs (Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington) to support GP practices form new Primary Care Networks (PCN) as specified in the new GP contract.
The five year framework contract, Investment and Evolution, published in January 2019 set out a coherent national policy and strategic direction for developing primary care and making it sustainable.
Primary Care Networks in north central London
Launched on Monday 1 July 2019, Primary Care Networks are groups of GP practices working closely together with other primary and community care staff and health and care organisations to provide integrated services to their local populations.
Follow links bellow for details of each network.
- Barnet Primary Care Networks
- Camden Primary Care Networks
- Enfield Primary Care Networks
- Haringey Primary Care Networks
- Islington Primary Care Networks
Primary Care Closer to Home - how it works
NHS England's Frequently Asked Questions for Primary Care Networks
For more information see to NHS England’s Frequently Asked Questions available below:
- FAQs – April 2019 Topics include: general background, working arrangements, funding, contracting, the setup of networks, governance, development support, wider system and future planning and further information and next steps.
- FAQs – May 2019 Topics include: the setup of the networks, governance, funding, contracting, GP Federations, development support and estates.