NCL Paediatric Asthma Conference Tuesday 7th May
The North Central London Paediatric Asthma Conference takes place on World Asthma Day, Tuesday 7th May when delegates will hear how the Paediatric Asthma Plan is developing and what it will mean for health and social care staff working across north central London (NCL).
- Time: 1pm to 5pm
- Venue: Cypriot Community Centre, Earlham Grove, Wood Green, N22 5HJ. Nearest tube: WoodGreen
- Book your free place now
Over the past six months, staff from across health and social care in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington have contributed to the ongoing development of the sector-wide plan for paediatric asthma.
Many more of, through their daily work, contribute to its delivery and improve the lives of the nearly 30,000 children and young people in NCL that have the condition.
The North Central London Paediatric Asthma Conference will provide an opportunity to:
- hear about the feedback from young people about what improvements in asthma care and support means to them
- hear about the Asthma Registry which can provide an insight into how we are using data/technology to improve outcomes
- see how the health and care system is connected across the asthma agenda
- learn and network together to strengthen our joint working
- celebrate and share best practice from work across NCL delivering towards our shared aspiration
Register your interest now and book your free ticket at Eventbrite page.